29.6.11

April in Garda lake


This is not only an outfit post: here there are some pics I took on Garda Lake last April (Yeah, the weather was sunny and warm!)
I went there with my boyfriend and we had fun by reading magazines, eating sweets, listening to the radio
and laughing a lot!

Questo non è solo un post di outfit: ecco alcune foto che ho scattato sul Lago di Garda l'Aprile scorso (Si, il tempo era soleggiato
e caldo!). Erò lì con il mio ragazzo e ci siamo divertiti leggendo giornali, mangiando
caramelle, ascoltando la radio e ridendo un sacco!


There's the writing "I dont like a rolling stone!" :D












ZARA BLAZER
PIMKIE DOUBLE T-SHIRT
BENETTON BIKINI TOP
DIESEL SHORTS
TALLY WEJIL FLATS
RAY-BAN SUNGLASSES

In the last photos I wore:
LACOSTE T-SHIRT
BASIC SHORTS
TALLY WEJIL FLATS
OYSHO HAT


No comments:

Post a Comment