4.11.12

Rock or Romantic?

Photobucket

I love so much the scalloped items like these pink H&M shorts, so romantic! I decided to mix them with more "rock" details like the denim vest and the very high studded platforms, new-in in my shoes closet!

Adoro questi pantaloncini rosa di H&M con bordo ondulato, in perfetto stile romantico! Ho deciso di mixarli con dei dettagli piĆ¹ "rock" come il gilet di denim e degli altissimi platforms borchiati, nuovissimo acquisto!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket<" width="480" />Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

OVS DENIM VEST
BERSHKA CLUTCH
STUDDED PLATFORMS
H&M SCALLOPED SHORTS
CAMAIEU BRACELET

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sweetie your shorts are really cute! For me your looks very lovely!

    Sakuranko Blog
    My Facebook Fan Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shoes! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete