10.7.11

Floral top + shorts


Two days ago I went to Garda lake where I found very green and beautiful places.
I wore a simple pair of Diesel denim shorts (that I modified) and a floral top: easy and comfortable.
What about my plastic fuchsia bag? It's a vintage one!

Due giorni fa sono andata sul lago di Garda dove ho trovato dei posti belli e molto verdi.
Indossavo un semplice paio di shorts di jeans di Diesel (che ho modificato) e un top floreale: facile e comodo.
Che ne dite della mia borsa di plastica fucsia? é vintage!
















BERSHKA TOP
CUSTOMIZED DIESEL SHORTS
VINTAGE BAG
OYSHO HAT

15 comments:

  1. I like your pictures and i like your bag.
    Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u, you are very kind ;)) Have a nice day, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cute pictures...

    following u ...do follow me back:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really thank u Rohinie, sure I follow you back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) thank u girls.. It's so simply!! Have a good day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. woohoo forza italia!

    Love your blog sweety, following u on bloglovin- would love if you could follow me back?

    :)


    www.fashionfazer.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sure I'll follow back, I love your pics!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. sweet bag :-)

    <3 Verena-Annabella

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooooh! lovely pictures! follow you!
    if you like my blog, follow me :)
    everythingbyhand.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. M hosting an international giveaway, the winner of which would get a US $40 gift voucher to shop for anything from a clothing website .Take a look ...it might interest you. :) http://www.dazzleandsizzle.com/2011/07/international-giveaway-gift-voucher.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice blog...totally loving it...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's great stuff. I like above all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  13. stai molto bene...molto vacanziera.ti va di dare un'occhiata al mio blog?se ti va potremmo seguirci a vicenda.xoxo mininuni
    ho appena notato che ci seguiamo su chicismo...hihihi
    http://mininuni.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete