20.7.11

Neutral colours


I tried these nude colours that I love so much in these very hot afternoons here in Italy (I stole my boyfriend hat, although I have one similar, that you have seen here). I matched them with my beloved Alviero Martini bag; what about this look?? Are you ready for summer holidays??

Ho provato questi colori "nude" che mi piacciono tanto in questi pomeriggi caldissimi qui in Italia (Ho rubato il cappello al mio ragazzo, sebbene ne abbia uno simile, che aveve visto qui). Li ho abbinati con il mio amato bauletto di Alviero Martini; che ne dite del look?? Siete pronti per le vacanze estive??


 

















ALVIERO MARTINI BAG
TOP CUSTOMIZED BY ME
SHORTS CUSTOMIZED BY ME
MY MUM'S VINTAGE BELT
H&M MY BOYFRIEND'S HAT
KOST NAILPOLISH

4 comments:

  1. love the belt, it really makes this typically casual outfit more fancy! Cute photos!

    XX!
    YvonnaLivianna
    YvonnaLivianna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute summer outfit! Love the cute lil bow detials of your top & your gladiator flat <3

    XoXo

    http://pretzyness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete