27.10.11

Fuchsia lace


I'm really mad about LACE! In all its shapes, lenghts and.. colours, of course! So when I saw this dress I couldn't resist it and I wanted to try again the match dress + ankle boots ..And then I add my H&M bowler hat that refreshed the look!

Vado davvero matta per il PIZZO! In tutte le sue forme, lunghezze e.. certo anche colori! Così quando ho visto questo vestito non ho potuto resistergli e ho voluto riprovare l'abbinamento vestito + stivali alla caviglia ..e alla fine ho aggiunto la mia bombetta di H&M che ha rinfrescato il look!
















 



H&M BOWLER HAT
LACE DRESS
ASOS RING
CUSTOMIZED ANKLE BOOTS
TALLY WEIJL CLUTCH
ESSENCE NAILPOLISH

10 comments:

  1. Adorabile, mi piace tantissimo! Baci Lucy THE PINK CARPET www.lucy-fashionteacher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress looks so good on you. I love lace too :)
    Tanya
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THE COLOUR!!!!!! FUCHIA LACE ha ha LOVELY!!!!
    Chari T (deep fried stilettos)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great look :) liked ur fb page following you :). Do check out my blog http://meghafashionista.blogspot.com
    if you like it pls do follow me on twitter,fb or google connect. Looking forward for blog collaboration :) Would love to feature your blog in blogger watch.Do let me know if you are interested :)
    loads of love
    megha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty pink dress!You look great!<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. carinissimo il colore del vestito!
    Passa da me se ti va! Potremmo seguirci a vicenda! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank u everyone!! ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete