20.9.11

Bunny outfit! γ


Yesterday I wanted to play with my hair and a simple vintage foulard :) by taking inspiration of a Louis Vuitton fashionshow of some years ago, where the models wore a bunny hairband. This is so funny and sweet at the same time! (What do you think about my laced gladiators and my necklace??) You can see all the pics by clicking below the Italian traduction!

Ieri ho voluto "giocare" con i miei capelli e un semplice foulard vintage :) prendendo ispirazione da una sfilata di Louis Vuitton di qualche anno fa, dove le modelle indossavano una cerchietto da coniglietta. Lo trovo molto dolce e divertente allo stesso tempo! (Cosa ne dite dei miei sandali stringati e della collana??) Potete vedere tutte le foto cliccando sotto!





















VINTAGE FOULARD in the hair, used like headband
ZARA T-SHIRT
TRUE BIRDS NECKLACE
ZARA TROUSERS
TALLY WEIJL SANDALS
ESSENCE NAILPOLISHES

3 comments:

  1. I love the colors you used, those sandals are very cute :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl really nice blog! I love your outfit!
    I'm following & I hope you follow back! Have a great day!

    xoxo
    http://fashionscrown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete