28.9.11

Round sunglasses


Hi! Today I fell in a bit John Lennon attitude :) I already tried the 70s style here, and now I wanted to mix the round sunglasses (new MUST-HAVE!) with golden Trussardi heels and my US shorts! What about the combo?

Ciao! Oggi mi sento pò alla John Lennon :) Avevo già provato lo stile 70s qui, e ora ho voluto mixare gli occhiali rotondi (nuovo MUST-HAVE) con tacchi dorati di Trussardi e i miei shorts americani! Che ne dite dell'abbinamento?





















VINTAGE SUNGLASSES
PIMKIE T-SHIRT
DIY SHORTS
TRU TRUSSARDI HEELS

5 comments:

  1. Love the shorts and the sunglasses looks good on you
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. brava! I love the American shorts they compliment the glasses well!

    XX!
    YvonnaLivianna
    YvonnaLivianna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great short and suglasses! i love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job with the shorts! I like it :)

    ReplyDelete