17.8.11

Cinnamon & blue


When I was in London, I also bought this bicolour tank in two tints that I absolutely love together: cinnamon + blue! As you can see, the outfit is simple and comfortable, with a pair of apricot flats at my feet, perfect to visit a city and walk a lot!

Quand'ero a Londra, ho anche comprato questa canottierina bicolore in due tinte che amo tantissimo assieme: cannella e blu! Come potete vedere, l'outfit è semplice e comodo, con un paio di ballerine albicocca ai miei piedi, perfetto per visitare una città e camminare tanto!

























PRIMARK TANK
ZARA SHORTS
PRIMARK FLATS
CASIO WATCH (my boyfriend's vintage)

2 comments:

  1. Love this! The two colors go so perfectly together!

    XX!
    YvonnaLivianna
    YvonnaLivianna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! Love the bi-colour tee...
    You have an amazing sense of style.. as i see on StylePile :)

    Want to follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete