25.8.11

Pink blazer


Hi! Do you like my pink linen blazer? I matched it with denim shorts and the Audrey Hepburn customized tee that you have already seen in my blog :) (Sorry for the low resolution of the pics! I am "working" at it, trying to recover my old reflex camera). In these days I am very busy with university, so sorry if I don't publish frequently! THANKS everyone that follow me (also on Lookbook, you are 100+), it's not easy to start a fashion blog nowadays

Ciao! Vi piace il mio blazer rosa di lino? l'ho abbinato a shorts di jeans e alla maglietta personalizzata di Audrey Hepburn che avevate già visto sul mio blog :) (Scusate per la bassa risoluzione delle foto! Ci sto "lavorando", cercando di recuperare la mia vecchia reflex). In questi giorni sono molto impegnata con l'università, per cui scusate se non pubblico di frequente! GRAZIE a tutti quelli che mi seguono (anche su Lookbook, siete più di 100), non è facile avviare un blog di moda oggigiorno






















CUSTOMIZED T-SHIRT
CAMAIEU BLAZER
MELTIN' POT SHORTS
ZARA LOAFERS
PIMKIE RING
MY MUM'S VINTAGE BANGLES
ESSENCE NAILPOLISH (a present of a friend)
PRIMARK EARRINGS

5 comments:

  1. Your blazer is really cute!! And your nails God Bless you dear!! Pretty ring!! XoXo


    Sakuranko Blog
    My Facebook Page Fan

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a pretty thing..love the 'flower' earrings..the bangles and the pink blazer I LOVE!

    love,Sayantani.
    www.bowsandheartsandeverythingcute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. mi piace moltissimo come ti vesti..
    questa maglia è fantastica!!!

    ti seguo!!

    passa da me se ti va: www.missioncoolhunter.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey!
    i didnt got the language but yeh i loved the pictures they are fabbb......

    if u like then visit my blog and follow it at
    http://www.fashionabledelhi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete