3.8.11

US shorts


I wanted them since a lot of time: the US shorts!! I found a similar pair at Topshop but at the end I decided to made them with my fantasy and some fabrics I had collected at home.. Sometimes I enjoy doing little tailored works :) These shorts took me quite a day but I really satisfy from the result! What do you think about them? I matched them with a lace blouse and another DIY work: a pair of red  flats with a big yellow bow!

Li volevo da un sacco di tempo: gli shorts con la bandiera americana!!! Ne avevo trovato un paio simile da Topshop ma alla fine ho deciso di farmeli da sola con la mia fantasia e qualche stoffa che avevo raccolto a casa.. A volte mi diletto a fare piccoli lavori di sartoria :) Questi shorts mi hanno impegnata per quasi una giornata ma sono veramente soddisfatta del risultato! Che ne pensate? Li ho abbinati ad una blusa di pizzo e a un altro lavoretto: un paio di ballerine rosse con un grande fiocco giallo!



 



















VINTAGE LACE BLOUSE
SHORTS MADE BY ME
FLATS CUSTOMIZED BY ME
VINTAGE PLASTIC BAG
H&M NAILPOLISH

7 comments:

  1. aww your shorts are soo cute!

    troubledchild-jaz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love the red flats with the hint of yellow. You are so good at DIY projects clearly! =)

    XX!
    YvonnaLivianna
    YvonnaLivianna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing you are talented.. Great Blog hun I'm a new follower =)

    MiMi xoxo
    Make-up Overdose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gracias por seguirme!esos shorts son geniales!guapisima.Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  5. dios me encantan tus pantalones te sigo en el blog y fan en el lookbook pasate si quieres por www.grungeisliveyp.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete